The fiber amplifier is a 2U rack-mount device with a dual-power backup chassis. It provides 16 or 4 data ports and 1 CATV port input simultaneously and 16 or 4 data + CATV mixed signal output ports.
Users from the remote side can query and configure the states and parameters through the display of the Raisecom’s panel, control button and NMS.
• Automatic Power Control allows maintaining constant output power of the amplified optical signal
• Power supply board, network management board and fan board supports hot-plugging
• Working wavelength between 1540nm~1565nm
• Er-Yb co-doped double-clad amplifier: Pump leaks processing technology
• High stability and reliability: MTBF >17 Years
• Intelligent temperature control system
• Remote network management
• Saturated output total power: typical value 1.0 W; Input power: -3~ +10dBm
• Noise coefficient: Max. 6dBm
• Input and output pump leakage: -35dBm and -45dBm
• Return loss: Max. -45dBm
• Polarization Dependent Gain: Max. 0.3dBm
• Polarization Mode Dispersion: Max. 0.5ps