The RC802-DS3/E3 is an optical fiber transmission device designed to transmit DS3 or E3 services over fiber. It contains one SFP optical port for uplink and one BNC interface for downlink that can be configured to DS3 or E3, using the DIP-switch. This modular device operates in the Raisecom RC001/002 series chassis where it can be locally managed using the SNMP agent and can be remotely managed when working in conjunction with the iTN2100 on the Raisecom NView NNM system.
• DDMI for SFP fiber uplink
• Local/remote loopback on the fiber port and local loopback on a DS3/E3 port
• In-built bit error tester to assist fault location
• ALS on a fiber port
• Remote power-off alarm in point-to-point topology
• Local SNMP management in RC001/002 series chassis and remote SNMP management when working in conjunction with iTN2100