ISCOM2828F(D) is designed for Carrier Ethernet access portfolio, which provides cost-effective solutions for campus, enterprise, and residential access scenarios.
The product has 24 x 100Base-x fiber client interfaces and 4 x SFP combo GE network interfaces, which enables flexible network deployments such as dual ring or ring + chain. The ISCOM2828F(D) also offers rich functionality that guarantees MEF-compliant E-Line, E-tree and E-LAN services together with full suite of management and protection mechanisms for FTTX triple-play applications.
Характеристики Управляемого коммутатора Raisecom ISCOM2800:
- Upgraded security with port-isolation, advanced ACL, broadcast/multicast/DLF storm control, unique port loopback detection, and DHCP Client/Snooping/Option82 functionality
- Supports STP/RSTP/MSTP, redundant links and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
- Supports IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, IEEE 802.1ag end-to-end connectivity OAM and ITU-T Y.1731 end-to-end service and performance;
- Advanced QoS technology allows stream-marking based on CoS, DSCP and port priority;
- Scheduling modes including SP, WRR, SP+WRR;
- Support flow-based mirroring/rate-limit/redirection/VLAN swapping and rewriting
- Supports IGMP snooping/proxy, multicast filtering, multicast VLAN registration (MVR) to save bandwidth and optimize corresponding services such as IPTV