The ISCOM2100EA-MA L2 access switch provides solutions for both triple-play FTTX and EPL/EVPL.
The ISCOM2100EA series offers several key access features such as port-based/selective QinQ, VLAN mapping, advanced Access Control List (ACL) and bandwidth management policies that facilitate customizable Quality of Service (QoS). It also supports important management and monitoring functions based on the following standards: IEEE802.3ah, IEEE802.1ag and ITU-T Y.1731, which are implemented to guarantee SLA as fundamental modules in both products. In addition, this series includes a manageable Carrier Ethernet PoE switches models known as ISCOM2100-PWR series. The ISCOM2100-PWR provide 8-24 PSE+ Fast Ethernet downlink access interfaces (up to 30 Watts per port) with 2/4 x Gigabit combo uplinks.
The ISCOM2100-PWR PoE switches offer a power supply for power demand (PD) devices such as wireless Access Point (AP).
• VLAN, QinQ, ACL per port/VLAN/CoS
• IEEE802.3ah, 802.1ag, ITU-T, Y.1731/SLA
• IGMP, MVR, Multicast-filtering, DHCP, IPv6 and TACACS+
• Power supply redundancy via RPS module (ISCOM2128G series ONLY)
• STP and Ethernet Ring (50ms switch-over)
• CLI, Telnet and SNMP (NView compatible)
• CE1.0-certified E-Line and E-LAN services, and CE2.0-compliant E-Line, E-LAN, E-TREE and E-Access services
|WAN Interface||2 x combo GE interfaces||4 x combo GE interfaces|
|LAN Interface||8 x 10/100/1000M Base-T RJ45 ports||24 x 10/100M Base-T RJ45 ports|
|Ring protection||STP; Raisecom Ethernet Ring||G.8032 ERPS|
|Power||Single AC/DC||Power supply redundancy|